Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New classes for demi gods?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gto_kid20

gto_kid20

New classes for demi gods? Empty
PostSubject: New classes for demi gods?   New classes for demi gods? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 3:40 pm

I was thinking of two classes for the demi-god race. The two are nephilim and demi-nephilim. Nephilim are half demon and half kaio. and they can choose to follow there kaio nature(lawful) or there demon side(chaotic). The same goes for demi's as well. I'm not sure on abilities yet. Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
gto_kid20

gto_kid20

PostSubject: Re: New classes for demi gods?   New classes for demi gods? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 3:44 pm

Oh and i forgot to explain the demi-nephilim are part demon, part kiao and part human.
Back to top Go down
Promotheus
Admin

DBE Admin
Leader of Promomancy
Designer
No Time To Explain!
I'm Contributing!

PostSubject: Re: New classes for demi gods?   New classes for demi gods? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 9:16 pm

Demi Gods were designed to be on the side of good and Hybrids on the side of evil, due to the introduction of Hybrids the demi demon history was supposed to be removed but was overlooked. I feel rather conflicted about allowing histories that make demi's evil.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New classes for demi gods?   New classes for demi gods? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New classes for demi gods?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Dragonball Encore Reborn :: Suggestions-
Jump to: