Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Creating Buildings/Tiles

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zach8920

Zach8920

Creating Buildings/Tiles Empty
PostSubject: Creating Buildings/Tiles   Creating Buildings/Tiles I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 2:44 pm

Let me just start off by saying this: Hello, my name is Zafu. I'm currently busy building a BIG structure, and i've been thinking. In the recode, would it be possible for you guys to add the ability to toggle on a certain building tile that will KEEP being created as long as it is toggled? Making big houses is rather tedious when you do it click by click. Hope you consider the idea

~Zafu/Zach8930
Back to top Go down
http://tmi.com
Piconoe

Piconoe

Designer
No-Lifer
Tis But A Scratch
Cyberman
I'm Contributing!
Ki Prodigy
Planet Buster

Creating Buildings/Tiles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creating Buildings/Tiles   Creating Buildings/Tiles I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 2:08 am

While I'm not a fan of this idea, it is easily possible. Add a Right-Clickable verb for the building tiles that toggles you into "Walk Build" mode or whatever you want to call it. You then assign the tile to a variable, let's call it "walkBuild". Then in each of the eight directions, put in:

Code:
if(usr.walkBuild) //copy-paste what places the tile from the tile's ".doubleclick" function

Then when you turn off Walk Build, just null out walkBuild, so if(usr.walkBuild) won't trigger. You can also "if(usr.walkBuild) usr.walkBuild=null" into everything you want to cancel Walk Build if you want. Like maybe you want Instant Transmission, Logging Out, Kai/Demon/Admin Teleport, etc to all cancel it.
Back to top Go down

Creating Buildings/Tiles
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Dragonball Encore Reborn :: Suggestions-
Jump to: