Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Compilation of suggestions (Ironjitsu)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Misuke

Misuke

Compilation of suggestions (Ironjitsu) Empty
PostSubject: Compilation of suggestions (Ironjitsu)   Compilation of suggestions (Ironjitsu) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 4:40 am

1. Two distinct icon sets for charge blasts, and charge beams. The charge auras, in my opinion almost fool opponents into thinking that power control is being used. (Which I hope wasn't the original intention).

2. Rework on makyo star? As of right now, the star is essentially a death sentence for anyone who plans to explore it's outer surface.

3. More variation on race icons (Which can be easily provided should it be desired). Seeing as a large portion of races, as it stands, share a single icon. It'd be nice to see variation of some sort, especially between things such as defined gender. Should you desire it, Contact me, and I'll provide an icon pack with race icons of my own creation, so long as the races needed are specified beforehand.

4. Rank specific techniques to correspond to the respective cardinal ranks. Just as North Kaio was said to have had the Kaioken technique as well as Genki Dama, the other cardinals were said to have their own techniques which would be interesting to see added to rp. The various skills will be listed below alongside their cardinal so that you may look them over at your leisure.

• West Kai: dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Thunder_Flash_Attack
  • East Kai: Split Form
  • South Kai: dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Eye_Flash

Thanks for looking it over, look forward to your input. (Can't post links for 7 days :/)
Back to top Go down
King Zelda

King Zelda

PostSubject: Re: Compilation of suggestions (Ironjitsu)   Compilation of suggestions (Ironjitsu) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 8:25 am

1. Is noted. it could be done, without much effort, I do alot of icons for encore as it is, but your work is just as welcome as mine. So that idea i like.

2. Mayko star is being fixed in the process.

3.We are adding Chibi/Children icons for people who make at a lesser age interval, than others. ( Ive done about 20+ so chibi icons) but gender icons could be implemented, we're trying to get the core features up now, and work on more details after we have a successful main update.

4. I know nothing about this. Promo would have to give you a direct response.

Thanks for the suggestions, its now noted.
Back to top Go down
Misuke

Misuke

PostSubject: Re: Compilation of suggestions (Ironjitsu)   Compilation of suggestions (Ironjitsu) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 8:54 am

I also noticed that Transformations remove hair upon reverting, is that a permanant thing? or can it be fixed?
Back to top Go down
King Zelda

King Zelda

PostSubject: Re: Compilation of suggestions (Ironjitsu)   Compilation of suggestions (Ironjitsu) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 1:53 pm

Misuke wrote:
I also noticed that Transformations remove hair upon reverting, is that a permanant thing? or can it be fixed?

Some hairs do. But not all. Its a bug, but thanks for reminding me, i can fix that code right now, because i know what is causing it. Nice catch.
Back to top Go down
Promotheus
Admin

DBE Admin
Leader of Promomancy
Designer
No Time To Explain!
I'm Contributing!

PostSubject: Re: Compilation of suggestions (Ironjitsu)   Compilation of suggestions (Ironjitsu) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 5:14 pm

You'll be happy to know that for the recode all ranks are being looked at and altered, WK will indeed have thunder flash attack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Compilation of suggestions (Ironjitsu)   Compilation of suggestions (Ironjitsu) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Compilation of suggestions (Ironjitsu)
Page 1 of 1