Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Access Denied

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kalos

Kalos

Access Denied Empty
PostSubject: Access Denied   Access Denied I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 9:39 am

"Access denied. Banned by host: You're never playing here again."

Do any of the admins care to explain?

Last edited by Kalos on Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hyperlot

Hyperlot

I'm Contributing!

Access Denied Empty
PostSubject: Re: Access Denied   Access Denied I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 10:35 am

Send me your IP Address in a PM so I can pass it along the admin staff.
Back to top Go down
King Zelda

King Zelda

Access Denied Empty
PostSubject: Re: Access Denied   Access Denied I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 1:27 pm

Yes, You got banned for 3 accounts of Non Rp, and then you left the server.
Back to top Go down
Kalos

Kalos

Access Denied Empty
PostSubject: Re: Access Denied   Access Denied I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 1:49 pm

That can't be right, I am a pretty solid roleplayer and I don't remember doing anything like that. If I did non-rp, I sincerely apologize, but I cannot recall any non-rp situations I have intentionally created. Thank you at least for the feedback, I appreciate getting some info on why I was actually banned and hope that I can solve the problem. Also, if it has something to do with respect I do apologize again to the admins, I think that I have learned my lesson.
Back to top Go down
King Zelda

King Zelda

Access Denied Empty
PostSubject: Re: Access Denied   Access Denied I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 1:56 pm

i will look into it firther, but the pager ban isnt going to lie, Give it 24 hours, i should have you unbanned by then. since i am unaware of the situation because it was some time ago.
Back to top Go down
King Zelda

King Zelda

Access Denied Empty
PostSubject: Re: Access Denied   Access Denied I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 3:39 am

Kalos, After looking over my pagerbans, it is clear to me that Snugglemuffins and a few other keys who got banned for non rp are connected to yours. Regardless im going to give you a chance to be honest and tell the truth, if you oblige, i will unbann you and give you another chance.
Back to top Go down
Kalos

Kalos

Access Denied Empty
PostSubject: Re: Access Denied   Access Denied I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 6:49 am

Okay, I will tell the truth. There have been 2 different keys I have used. The first one SnuggleMuffins was used on the last wipe you guys had, but my character there died while Oozaru walking into gravity. In the AL I  was goofing around, non-rp blasting and got banned, then made a huge fuss over it out of frustration.

The other one I have used was King Robb Stark, which I had created a demigod last wipe a few days after my initial SnuggleMuffins ban. Apparently though I was banned for 'non-rp killing', which I couldn't have possibly done as my demigod was completely alone for the duration of his lifespan. I was planning on just training, building up zenni, and going to earth with my demigod character until I was banned. I am still not exactly sure why I was banned, but if it was for non-rp killing NPCs I apologize for that.

Afterwards on the Encore Byond Page, I commented a few rude things using my SnuggleMuffins key such as "No wonder this game has such a low playerbase", but I took them down the following day. When the new wipe started, I was still banned so I changed my IP address and created a new character. I was having fun role playing this new wipe, but around year 5 or 6 I logged in one day and found that I had been pager banned.

So there it is, the whole story. I apologize for the non-rp I have done aswell as my rude comments I posted before.
Back to top Go down
King Zelda

King Zelda

Access Denied Empty
PostSubject: Re: Access Denied   Access Denied I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 4:34 pm

Well because you were honest like i asked you too, you will be unbanned shortly, within the next 8-10 hours of this post. ( Hosting on a seprate laptop takes time to load up the ban list ) For future reference tho. Please if you dont know how to rp or need help ask an admin we're here to help you more than hurt.
Back to top Go down
Kalos

Kalos

Access Denied Empty
PostSubject: Re: Access Denied   Access Denied I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 7:18 am

May I get unbanned please? My keys are SnuggleMuffins and King Robb Stark.
Back to top Go down
FullMetalValchemist

FullMetalValchemist

Site Admin - Val
Vital Pawn
No Time To Explain!
I'm Contributing!
Krillin
Billionaire
NeverEnding Story
Braniac

Access Denied Empty
PostSubject: Re: Access Denied   Access Denied I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 9:39 pm

You should be unbanned now anyway, have you tried to get on?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Access Denied Empty
PostSubject: Re: Access Denied   Access Denied I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Access Denied
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Dragonball Encore Reborn :: Ban Appeal-
Jump to: