Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gravity Messages.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
King Zelda

King Zelda

Gravity Messages. Empty
PostSubject: Gravity Messages.   Gravity Messages. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 11:31 pm

Could you edit out the text of gravity machines so they don't spam the ic chat as much when recharging. Because its rather annoying. even while in your inventory.
Back to top Go down
Mika_Rurikishin

Mika_Rurikishin

DBE Admin
No Time To Explain!
The Final Frontier
I'm Contributing!
Billionaire
Ki Prodigy
Braniac

Gravity Messages. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gravity Messages.   Gravity Messages. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 2:10 pm

Solution to this problem, don't upgrade the recharge so much. Instead of spamming money into nanites, use the gravity until it runs out... and then upgrade the battery. It recharges the energy and expands the battery life. All without the spam of the nanite regen.
Back to top Go down
Lupa413

Lupa413

Gravity Messages. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gravity Messages.   Gravity Messages. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 8:30 pm

The problem is, cost efficiency wise, expanding the battery can be fairly pricy after a time. Upgrading nanites has a large price, yes, but it tends to be cheaper than upgrading the battery to a charge of 30K. How about if it just doesn't do the recharge thing anymore after it's fully charged?
Back to top Go down
Piconoe

Piconoe

Designer
No-Lifer
Tis But A Scratch
Cyberman
I'm Contributing!
Ki Prodigy
Planet Buster

Gravity Messages. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gravity Messages.   Gravity Messages. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 8:44 pm

Mika_Rurikishin wrote:
Solution to this problem, don't upgrade the recharge so much. Instead of spamming money into nanites, use the gravity until it runs out... and then upgrade the battery. It recharges the energy and expands the battery life. All without the spam of the nanite regen.

Solution to this problem, fix the code by adding a simple line right before the gravity message plays. I don't know the names of the variables, so let's just say the current battery variable is simply named "currentBattery", and the max battery variable is simply named "maxBattery". Just add in this line:

Code:
if(src.currentBattery<src.maxBattery)

This will make it so that if the battery is equal to the maximum amount, then it's capped off and doesn't regen. Keeping it '<' and not '!=' will ensure that you don't run the risk of it bugging out if somehow goes over the maximum amount. Maybe even have a "if(src.currentBattery>src.maxBattery)" and then have it quietly set it to the maximum amount as just a built-in bug fix without it actually saying anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gravity Messages. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gravity Messages.   Gravity Messages. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gravity Messages.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Dragonball Encore Reborn :: Suggestions-
Jump to: